World Time Zone Map
This interactive map represent time zones around the world and cities observing them. Just point at the city on the
map or search it in the search field to see the detailed information.
How to use our map of world time zones?
- You may see the offset to UTC (Universal coordinated time) at the bottom of the map.
- Search the city in the search field or just hover it on the map to see it’s time zone information.
- DST changes are taken into account.
Why time zones were introduced?
- Time zones are crucial for standartizing time across countries and regions. A term “time zone” describes an
area where uniform standard time isused for the legal, social or economical purpose. The time zones are not
strict: they follow the boundaries of countries, because it would be inconvenient otherways.
- The offset from world’s standard time (Coordinated Universal Time UTC) expressed as UTC- or UTC+ defines the
local time within a time zone. As a rule, the whole hours offsets are observed, but the 30 minutes or 45
minutes offsets are also possible.
World Clock Time Zone Map Europe Time Map Australia Time Map US Time Map Canada Time Map World Time Directory World Map Free Clocks Contact Us
Copyright © 2005 - 2020 24TimeZones.com. All rights reserved.